Letter to Mayor Albert J. Smith
- View Full Item
- Created Date
This letter to Mayor Smith from Abram Swajger, President of Sheerit Hapleitah of Metropolitan Chicago, Holocaust Memorial Committee is a thank you for his speech at the Holocaust Memorial groundbreaking and for the Villages efforts to create the memorial.
- Contributing Institution
- Skokie Public Library
- Illinois -- Politics and government
Skokie (Ill.) -- Politics and government
Associations, institutions, etc
Smith, Albert J., 1915-1993
- Indus Color Book Scanner 5005, 600 dpi, bitone or 400 dpi, colorPaper
- This item may be protected by copyright and is made available here for research and education purposes. If you would like a reproduction or a high resolution image of this item, submit a Skokie Historical Archive Image Usage Request https://www.skokieparks.org/imagerequest.html to the Skokie Heritage Museum https://www.skokieparks.org/skokie-heritage-museum .
This material may be protected by U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17 U.S. Code) and is intended solely for personal or educational use. Any commercial use without permission is prohibited.
- Chicago citation style
- Letter to Mayor Albert J. Smith. 1986-04-14. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/skokiepo02/id/2080. (Accessed December 1, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (1986-04-14) Letter to Mayor Albert J. Smith. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/skokiepo02/id/2080
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/skokiepo02/id/2080>.