BIW Rally 2019 - Victoria Smith Interview
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- 06 Mar 2019
Katrina Vandeven interviews Victoria Smith on March 6, 2019 at the Buy Into WIU Rally at Western Illinois University. This interview explores Ms. Smith’s thoughts on WIU’s financial state and layoffs, and the Buy Into WIU Rally. At the time of the rally, Ms. Smith taught courses in Constitutional Law covering government organization and powers and civil liberties and civil rights, within the Department of Political Science.
Vandeven: This is Katrina Vandeven and I am here at the Rally for WIU at Western Illinois University on March sixth, twenty nineteen [March 6, 2019], and today I'm speaking with, what is your name?Smith: Victoria Smith.Vandeven: Victoria, how is your day going?Smith: I'm sick, [laughs] so that part's not so good, but otherwise it's a great day. I taught this morning and I have a wonderful Constitution and Law class, so tha...
- Katrina Vandeven
- Contributing Institution
- Western Illinois University
- Universities and colleges
Universities and colleges--Faculty
Budget--Law and legislation
- WIU Libraries Archives & Special Collections -- All Rights Reserved. For permission to reproduce, distribute, or otherwise use these images, contact the Western Illinois University Archives and Special Collections at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Chicago citation style
- Katrina Vandeven. BIW Rally 2019 - Victoria Smith Interview. 06 Mar 2019. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/wiu_activ/id/49. (Accessed January 27, 2021.)
- APA citation style
- Katrina Vandeven, (06 Mar 2019) BIW Rally 2019 - Victoria Smith Interview. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/wiu_activ/id/49
- MLA citation style
- Katrina Vandeven. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/wiu_activ/id/49>.