Studentske Listy, Volume 1
- View Full Item
- Created Date
"Representative periodical of the leading Czechoslovak institution in America" whose purpose is to reflect the life of the St. Procopius College student, to serve as the official organ of the alumni, to foster a desire for higher education among the American Catholic Czechoslovak youth, and to inspire students with the Slavic culture, history, art and literature. -- P. 5, issue November 1926.
- Contributing Institution
- Benedictine University
- College students' writings, American--Illinois--Lisle
St. Procopius College (Lisle, Ill.)
Czech Americans -- Illinois
Czechs -- Social life and customs
Catholic universities and colleges -- Illinois -- Lisle -- Periodicals
Slovak Americans -- Illinois
Slovaks -- Social life and customs
College student newspapers and periodicals
- Czech, English
- No Copyright - United States. The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Studentske Listy, Volume 1. 1908. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/ben_listy/id/2500. (Accessed May 14, 2021.)
- APA citation style
- (1908) Studentske Listy, Volume 1. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/ben_listy/id/2500
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/ben_listy/id/2500>.