Detroit Public Library
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Detroit Public Library 5201 Woodward Avenue, Detroit, Michigan 48202. Founded in 1865, the Library moved to this location in 1921. The handsome Italian Renaissance building, designed by Cass Gilbert, was greatly enlarged in 1963 by the addition of two wings. The Woodward Avenue entrance, with its arched loggia, faces the art museum, in the heart of the Cultural Center.
- Bob Wyer Photo Cards, Allen Stross
- Contributing Institution
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Library
- Detroit, Michigan
- Color photography
- Standardized Rights Statement
- Copyright Not Evaluated:The copyright and related rights status of this Item has not been evaluated. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Chicago citation style
- Bob Wyer Photo Cards, Allen Stross. Detroit Public Library. 2008-04-17. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.library.illinois.edu/items/817524d0-9975-0134-2096-0050569601ca-f. (Accessed November 24, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Bob Wyer Photo Cards, Allen Stross, (2008-04-17) Detroit Public Library. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.library.illinois.edu/items/817524d0-9975-0134-2096-0050569601ca-f
- MLA citation style
- Bob Wyer Photo Cards, Allen Stross. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://digital.library.illinois.edu/items/817524d0-9975-0134-2096-0050569601ca-f>.