1854 West Addison
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Exterior view of the Turner home built in 1859. View of home is obstructed by extensive trees and bushes. Visible in the photo are front porch, chimney, telephone pole and wire mesh fence.
- Contributing Institution
- Chicago Public Library
- North Center (Chicago, Ill.)
Addison Street (Chicago, Ill.)
1854 W Addison St, Chicago, IL 60613
- Standardized Rights Statement
- Copyright Undetermined:The copyright and related rights status of this Item has been reviewed by the organization that has made the Item available, but the organization was unable to make a conclusive determination as to the copyright status of the Item. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
- Chicago citation style
- 1854 West Addison. 1871. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.chipublib.org/cdm/ref/collection/rvw/id/914. (Accessed April 14, 2021.)
- APA citation style
- (1871) 1854 West Addison. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.chipublib.org/cdm/ref/collection/rvw/id/914
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.chipublib.org/cdm/ref/collection/rvw/id/914>.