Harris, George, d. 1829
- View Full Item
Crest within a garter buckled and crowned: On a mural crown, a royal tiger passant guardant, pierced in the breast with an arrow, vulned (shedding blood).
George, Lord Harris, British general in India, raised in 1815 to become Baron of Seringapatam and Mysore in the East Indies and Belmont in the county of Kent
- Contributing Institution
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Library
- Rare Book and Manuscript Library, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
For more information, please contact the Rare Book and Manuscript Library: https://illinois.edu/fb/sec/7016277
- Chicago citation style
- Harris, George, d. 1829. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.library.illinois.edu/items/39f58d30-3fcc-0134-1da0-0050569601ca-3. (Accessed December 4, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Harris, George, d. 1829. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.library.illinois.edu/items/39f58d30-3fcc-0134-1da0-0050569601ca-3
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://digital.library.illinois.edu/items/39f58d30-3fcc-0134-1da0-0050569601ca-3>.