Lips, John Valentine and Elizabeth
- View Full Item
- Created Date
John Valentine Lips was born in 1833, in Saxony Germany and came to America in 1853 where he lived in Buffalo, New York, for seven years. Married to Elizabeth Langlitz in 1856, they spent 55 years together. He died June 20, 1911, in his home in Arlington Heights just days after his birthday. The Lips resided in Chicago until the great fire when they moved to Arlington Heights. The Lips had twelve children but only four sons lived to adulthood...
- Contributing Institution
- Arlington Heights Memorial Library
Lips, John Valentine
Lips, Elizabeth Langlitz
- Joint Photographic Experts Group (JPEG), 100 DPI, 8-bit color (256 colors)Paper
- Notice: This material may be protected by U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17 U. S. Code). May not be reproduced without permission from the Arlington Heights Historical Society. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notice: This material may be protected by U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17 U.S. Code). May not be reproduced without permission from the Arlington Heights Historical Society.
- Chicago citation style
- Lips, John Valentine and Elizabeth. 1910. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/narlingto04/id/283. (Accessed April 16, 2021.)
- APA citation style
- (1910) Lips, John Valentine and Elizabeth. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/narlingto04/id/283
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/narlingto04/id/283>.