Englewood, Chicago, Ill.
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Black-and-white postcard. Five images on front of card, captioned (clockwise from upper left): Englewood Hospital; Masonic Temple; Odd-Fellows Temple; Field House, Hamilton Park; Gale School, Hamilton Park.
- Contributing Institution
- Eastern Illinois University
- Standardized Rights Statement
- Copyright Not Evaluated:The copyright and related rights status of this Item has not been evaluated. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
- Chicago citation style
- Englewood, Chicago, Ill.. 1908-10-14. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/eiu_postc/id/16127. (Accessed November 30, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (1908-10-14) Englewood, Chicago, Ill.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/eiu_postc/id/16127
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/eiu_postc/id/16127>.