Greetings from Alton, Ill.
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Front of card oriented vertically, and embossed with a lavender-tipped daisy. Attached to front of postcard with pale blue ribbon is an accordion-folded strip of paper with ten black-and-white images (each 5 x 3.8 cm.) of Alton landmarks, captioned: The three pagodas, near Alton, Ill. [ depicts rock formations on bluff]; The Jennie D. Hayner Library, Alton, Ill.; Lovejoy Monument, Alton, Ill.; [uncaptioned, presumed to depict Mississippi River]; ...
- Contributing Institution
- Eastern Illinois University
High school buildings
Lovejoy, Owen, 1811-1864
- Standardized Rights Statement
- Copyright Not Evaluated:The copyright and related rights status of this Item has not been evaluated. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
- Chicago citation style
- Greetings from Alton, Ill.. 1909-08-10. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/eiu_postc/id/16439. (Accessed January 22, 2021.)
- APA citation style
- (1909-08-10) Greetings from Alton, Ill.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/eiu_postc/id/16439
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/eiu_postc/id/16439>.