Greetings from Alton, Ill.
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Front of card oriented vertically, and embossed with a lavender-tipped daisy. Attached to front of postcard with pale blue ribbon is an accordion-folded strip of paper with ten black-and-white images (each 5 x 3.8 cm.) of Alton landmarks, captioned: The three pagodas, near Alton, Ill. [ depicts rock formations on bluff]; The Jennie D. Hayner Library, Alton, Ill.; Lovejoy Monument, Alton, Ill.; [uncaptioned, presumed to depict Mississippi River]; ...
- Contributing Institution
- Eastern Illinois University
High school buildings
Lovejoy, Owen, 1811-1864
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Greetings from Alton, Ill.. 1909-08-10. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/eiu_postc/id/16439. (Accessed October 24, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (1909-08-10) Greetings from Alton, Ill.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/eiu_postc/id/16439
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/eiu_postc/id/16439>.