Rug Making, Walter Reed Hospital, ALA Books Help
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- c. 1918
Glass plate slide showing convalescent soldiers at work weaving rugs as part of their rehabilitation at Walter Reed Hospital during World War I
War Service Photographs and Slides, 1917-20
- Contributing Institution
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Library
- Efforts by the University of Illinois to locate an heir of the creator or a holder of the copyright to the materials were unsuccessful. If you know of a verifiable copyright holder for this item or if you have any question regarding the publication rights, please contact the American Library Association Archives (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Chicago citation style
- Rug Making, Walter Reed Hospital, ALA Books Help. c. 1918. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.library.illinois.edu/items/8232a460-2b7c-0134-1d8b-0050569601ca-6. (Accessed January 24, 2021.)
- APA citation style
- (c. 1918) Rug Making, Walter Reed Hospital, ALA Books Help. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.library.illinois.edu/items/8232a460-2b7c-0134-1d8b-0050569601ca-6
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://digital.library.illinois.edu/items/8232a460-2b7c-0134-1d8b-0050569601ca-6>.