Veterans' Administration Research Hospital, Chicago, Illinois
- View Full Item
Caption on back of card continues: A 516 bed medical and surgical hospital with special facilities for treatment and research in cancer, and cardio vascular and other areas. The American Furniture Mart at the right. Built in 1924, this building is the largest in the world devoted to a single industry. It has five miles of corridors and about 690 exhibitions from factories in thirty states.
Color postcard. Plastichrome. Printed text at bottom of message side: Chicago, The City Beautiful. View includes several buildings, with furniture mart visible behind hospital, and Lake Michigan in background.
- Contributing Institution
- Eastern Illinois University
- Standardized Rights Statement
- Copyright Not Evaluated:The copyright and related rights status of this Item has not been evaluated. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
- Chicago citation style
- Veterans' Administration Research Hospital, Chicago, Illinois. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/eiu_postc/id/18323. (Accessed November 30, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Veterans' Administration Research Hospital, Chicago, Illinois. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/eiu_postc/id/18323
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/eiu_postc/id/18323>.