- View Full Item
- Created Date
Coat of arms azure (blue) a chevron argent charged with two marlets and lion rampant, dividing 3 conches, two over one
crest contains a dragon's head. Artist's name on conch in base.
- Schultz, Mary J
- Contributing Institution
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Library
- United States
- Rare Book and Manuscript Library, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
For more information, please contact the Rare Book and Manuscript Library: https://illinois.edu/fb/sec/7016277
- Chicago citation style
- Schultz, Mary J. Howard-Smith, Leighton. 1903. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.library.illinois.edu/items/4e3546d0-3fcc-0134-1da0-0050569601ca-d. (Accessed November 24, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Schultz, Mary J, (1903) Howard-Smith, Leighton. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.library.illinois.edu/items/4e3546d0-3fcc-0134-1da0-0050569601ca-d
- MLA citation style
- Schultz, Mary J. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://digital.library.illinois.edu/items/4e3546d0-3fcc-0134-1da0-0050569601ca-d>.