State Library, Concord, New Hampshire (1)
- View Full Item
- Created Date
THE STATE LIBRARY, Concord, New Hampshire, The State Library, opposite the State House, was dedicated January 8, 1895. It was built principally of red Conway granite, and houses the Supreme Court, Law Library, and genera library facilities.
- Don Sieburg
- Contributing Institution
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Library
- Library buildings New Hampshire
- Concord, New Hampshire
- Standardized Rights Statement
- Copyright Not Evaluated:The copyright and related rights status of this Item has not been evaluated. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Chicago citation style
- Don Sieburg. State Library, Concord, New Hampshire (1). 2010-07-26. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.library.illinois.edu/items/671335e0-9975-0134-2096-0050569601ca-b. (Accessed December 4, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Don Sieburg, (2010-07-26) State Library, Concord, New Hampshire (1). Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.library.illinois.edu/items/671335e0-9975-0134-2096-0050569601ca-b
- MLA citation style
- Don Sieburg. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://digital.library.illinois.edu/items/671335e0-9975-0134-2096-0050569601ca-b>.