Letter to David Minto from Jane Minto. #93.45.494.2
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Frontline to Homefront: Minto Family Civil War Correspondence
- Jane Minto
- Contributing Institution
- Bess Bower Dunn Museum of Lake County
Illinois -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865
- JPEG, 600 DPI (scanned), 24-bit color, Epson Expression 1640 XL, Adobe Photoshop CS
- The images in the Bess Bower Dunn Museum of Lake County collections may be viewed, downloaded, and printed for personal or educational use, but commercial use is prohibited without permission. Questions may be directed to the museum at LCHA@lcfpd.org or (847) 968-3400.
Funding awarded by the Illinois State Library through the Institute of Museum and Library Services.
- Chicago citation style
- Jane Minto. Letter to David Minto from Jane Minto. #93.45.494.2. 1863-03-29. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/lakecoun001/id/1339. (Accessed January 16, 2021.)
- APA citation style
- Jane Minto, (1863-03-29) Letter to David Minto from Jane Minto. #93.45.494.2. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/lakecoun001/id/1339
- MLA citation style
- Jane Minto. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/lakecoun001/id/1339>.