Lincoln-Douglas debate at Galesburg, Illinois
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Caption on back of card: The Lincoln-Douglas debate at Galesburg, Illinois was held Oct. 7, 1858, at Old Main, Knox College. One hundred years later, Ralph Fletcher Seymour, Chicago artist, painted this picture of the debate.
Color postcard. Reproduced from the original on Ektachrome by Chas. A. Fach and J.D. Gillette.
Curteichcolor 3-D natural color reproduction
- Contributing Institution
- Eastern Illinois University
- Lincoln-Douglas Debates, Ill., 1858
Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865
Knox College (Galesburg, Ill.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- Copyright Not Evaluated:The copyright and related rights status of this Item has not been evaluated. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
- Chicago citation style
- Lincoln-Douglas debate at Galesburg, Illinois. 1958. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/eiu_postc/id/9450. (Accessed December 5, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (1958) Lincoln-Douglas debate at Galesburg, Illinois. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/eiu_postc/id/9450
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/eiu_postc/id/9450>.