Chicago Public Library
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- ca. 1940
Public Library, Randolph and Michigan Streets, Chicago On Back: The Chicago Public Library is located on Michigan Boulevard, extending from E. Washington Street to E. Randolph Street. The building contains 110,000 sq. ft. of floor space and has one of the finest book collections in the world.
- Chas. Levy Circulating Company
- Contributing Institution
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Library
- Chicago, Illinois
- Artist rendering
- Standardized Rights Statement
- Copyright Not Evaluated:The copyright and related rights status of this Item has not been evaluated. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Chicago citation style
- Chas. Levy Circulating Company. Chicago Public Library. ca. 1940. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.library.illinois.edu/items/7d6bb4d0-9975-0134-2096-0050569601ca-2. (Accessed November 25, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Chas. Levy Circulating Company, (ca. 1940) Chicago Public Library. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.library.illinois.edu/items/7d6bb4d0-9975-0134-2096-0050569601ca-2
- MLA citation style
- Chas. Levy Circulating Company. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://digital.library.illinois.edu/items/7d6bb4d0-9975-0134-2096-0050569601ca-2>.