Library of Congress (6)
- View Full Item
- Created Date
and the cresting of the dome terminates in a gilded finial representing the torch of Science ever burning.
LIBRARY OF CONGRESS, WASHINGTON, D. C.
The library of Congress is justly celebrated as the culmination of architectural achievement of the day, was completed in 1897 at a cost of $6,000,000. The Library is here seen from the Capitol. The dome and lantern are refinished in black copper, with panels gilded with a thick coating of gold leaf
- B. S. Reynolds Co
- Contributing Institution
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Library
- Washington, D.C.
- Standardized Rights Statement
- Copyright Not Evaluated:The copyright and related rights status of this Item has not been evaluated. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Chicago citation style
- B. S. Reynolds Co. Library of Congress (6). 2010-07-29. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.library.illinois.edu/items/5b76d100-9975-0134-2096-0050569601ca-3. (Accessed December 4, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- B. S. Reynolds Co, (2010-07-29) Library of Congress (6). Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.library.illinois.edu/items/5b76d100-9975-0134-2096-0050569601ca-3
- MLA citation style
- B. S. Reynolds Co. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://digital.library.illinois.edu/items/5b76d100-9975-0134-2096-0050569601ca-3>.