Folger Shakespearian Library, Washington, D.C. (1)
- View Full Item
- Created Date
FOLGER SHAKESPEARE LIBRARY, WASHINGTON, D. C.
FOLGER SHAKESPEARE LIBRARY, East Capitol and 2nd Streets. This important addition to the cultural wealth of the nation was the gift of the late Henry C. Folger. The collection includes more than 70,000 volumes, as well as pictures and other relics of the great poet's life and work. The library has a $10,000,000 endowment fund, administered by the trustees of Amherst College. William A. Slade is librarian, and Prof. Joseph Q. Adams director o...
- The Union News Co
- Contributing Institution
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Library
- Washington, D.C.
- Artist rendering
- Standardized Rights Statement
- Copyright Not Evaluated:The copyright and related rights status of this Item has not been evaluated. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Chicago citation style
- The Union News Co. Folger Shakespearian Library, Washington, D.C. (1). 2010-07-29. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.library.illinois.edu/items/73d7cb50-9975-0134-2096-0050569601ca-1. (Accessed December 3, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- The Union News Co, (2010-07-29) Folger Shakespearian Library, Washington, D.C. (1). Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.library.illinois.edu/items/73d7cb50-9975-0134-2096-0050569601ca-1
- MLA citation style
- The Union News Co. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://digital.library.illinois.edu/items/73d7cb50-9975-0134-2096-0050569601ca-1>.