Soldiers and Sailors Monument (3 of 3)
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- ca. 1925
Back of image reads: "Soldiers Monument." Image shows the Soldiers and Sailors Monument at the Peoria, Illinois County Courthouse at 324 Main St. The monument was dedicated on October 6, 1899 by President William McKinley as a tribute to those lost in the American Civil War. Image 3 of 3.
- Contributing Institution
- Bradley University
Monuments & memorials
City & town life
Stores & shops
- Glass Negative
- This resource is provided for educational purposes only. Media is owned by the Peoria Historical Society or other persons/entities; images may not be downloaded, reproduced, or distributed in any format without written permission. Any attempt to download, copy in any manner, and/or circumvent the access controls placed on these files is a violation of United States and international copyright laws and is subject to criminal prosecution. For more information, contact the Special Collections Center of the Bradley University Library: (309) 677-2822, or, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Chicago citation style
- Unknown. Soldiers and Sailors Monument (3 of 3). ca. 1925. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/bra_peoria/id/980. (Accessed January 16, 2021.)
- APA citation style
- Unknown, (ca. 1925) Soldiers and Sailors Monument (3 of 3). Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/bra_peoria/id/980
- MLA citation style
- Unknown. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/bra_peoria/id/980>.