Sardine Can Guitar
- View Full Item
17 sound box instruments made from a sardine can. Marked 'Product of Holland'. Opening of can covered with skin, wooden neck, one string. Not authentic, unused instrument.
- Contributing Institution
- Illinois State University
- physical object
- Illinois State University owns the materials in the Department of Sociology and Anthropology Ethnological Teaching Collection, as well as the copyright to these materials. Images and text on this website may be used, with attribution, for research, study and educational purposes. For permission to publish, distribute, or use any image or text from this website, please contact the Department of Sociology and Anthropology at SociologyAnthropology@IllinoisState.edu.
- Chicago citation style
- Sardine Can Guitar. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.illinoisstate.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15990coll19/id/855. (Accessed November 24, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Sardine Can Guitar. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.illinoisstate.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15990coll19/id/855
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.illinoisstate.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15990coll19/id/855>.