Urban Disorder and the Shape of Belief
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Book discusses the Great Chicago Fire of 1871, the Haymarket bombing of 1886, and the making and unmaking of the model town of Pullman.
- Carl Smith, Shari Parker (sparker)
- Contributing Institution
- Pullman State Historic Site
Pullman Labor History
Labor History, other
- Chicago, Ill.
- Printed Materials - PublicationsHeight: 8 7/8 Width: 5 7/8 Depth: 1 7/8 Diameter: Weight:
- The Pullman State Historic Site provides reproductions of items from its collections for personal or research use. If an image is to be reproduced in any type of publication or on the web, written permission is required and use fees may be assessed. Digitization of some of the items in this collection was developed pursuant to a Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) grant awarded by the Illinois State Library, an Office of the Secretary of State using funds provided by the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services under the provisions of the Library Services and Technology Act.
- Chicago citation style
- Carl Smith, Shari Parker (sparker). Urban Disorder and the Shape of Belief. 2007-05-24. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/pshs/id/13889. (Accessed November 30, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Carl Smith, Shari Parker (sparker), (2007-05-24) Urban Disorder and the Shape of Belief. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/pshs/id/13889
- MLA citation style
- Carl Smith, Shari Parker (sparker). Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/pshs/id/13889>.