Lincoln Douglas debate celebration
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Clark E. Carr speaks to the crowd at the Lincoln Douglas debate anniversary celebration at Knox College. The man seated to Carr's right is Chauncey Depew. The men seated to Carr's left are (right to left): Robert Todd Lincoln, Knox College President John H. Finley, Chauncey Depew, and former Knox College President Newton Bateman (behind the podium).
- Green, Allen Ayrault, 1880-1963
- Contributing Institution
- Knox College
Carr, Clark E
Lincoln, Robert Todd
Finley, John Huston
- PhotographsBlack-and-white photographsPhotographic prints
- Standardized Rights Statement
- In Copyright - Rights-Holder(s) Unlocatable or Unidentifiable:This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. However, for this Item, either (a) no rights-holder(s) have been identified or (b) one or more rights-holder(s) have been identified but none have been located. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
- Chicago citation style
- Green, Allen Ayrault, 1880-1963. Lincoln Douglas debate celebration. 10-7-1896. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/knx_green/id/581. (Accessed January 22, 2021.)
- APA citation style
- Green, Allen Ayrault, 1880-1963, (10-7-1896) Lincoln Douglas debate celebration. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/knx_green/id/581
- MLA citation style
- Green, Allen Ayrault, 1880-1963. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/knx_green/id/581>.