1971 Official Highway Map
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Published by the State of Illinois 1971. Includes index, distance chart, index to points of interest, chart of "Recreation Areas". Local route maps, "Chicagoland expressway and tollway directory" on verso.
Entire length of Route 66 through Illinois is indicated. Highway existed from late 1926 until it was decommissioned in 1985. Inset maps show Route 66 and bypass route through each city.
- Illinois. Division of Highways
- Contributing Institution
- Illinois State Library
- Materials in this collection are made available by the Illinois State Library. To request reproductions or inquire about permissions, contact: email@example.com. Please cite the item title and collection name.
- Chicago citation style
- Illinois. Division of Highways. 1971 Official Highway Map. 1971. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/isl9/id/138. (Accessed November 24, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Illinois. Division of Highways, (1971) 1971 Official Highway Map. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/isl9/id/138
- MLA citation style
- Illinois. Division of Highways. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/isl9/id/138>.