Sesquicentennial slide 110
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- June 6, 1981
Riverwalk Dedication. Banner presentation (left to right): Sesquicentennial Chairman Frank Allston, City Councilman James Newkirk, Sesquicentennial Vice-Chairman Alfred Rubin, 1931 Centennial Chairman Judge Win Knoch, James Moser.
- City of Naperville
- Contributing Institution
- Naperville Public Library
- Naperville (Ill.) – Centennial celebrations
Naperville (Ill.) – History
Naperville (Ill.) – Pictorial works
- Owned by the city of Naperville
Materials in this collection are made available by the Illinois State Library. Copyrights for materials in this collection remain with their respective owners. Permission to display these materials on the Illinois Digital Archive was granted by the copyright holders to the Naperville Public Library. To request reproductions or inquire about permissions, contact: email@example.com. Please cite the item title and collection name.
- Chicago citation style
- City of Naperville. Sesquicentennial slide 110. June 6, 1981. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/npl/id/1051. (Accessed October 25, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- City of Naperville, (June 6, 1981) Sesquicentennial slide 110. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/npl/id/1051
- MLA citation style
- City of Naperville. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/npl/id/1051>.