Huntley Train Depot
- View Full Item
Train Depot, circa 1915. Buildings to the south of the depot were for depot equipment. The Cornell Factory chimney can be seen in the background. If you look closely, you can see that one passenger has his train ticket in the brim of his hat.
- Contributing Institution
- Huntley Area Public Library
- Huntley, IL
- Contact Huntley Area Public Library, 11000 Ruth Road, Huntley, IL 60142, (847) 669-5386 for information concerning copyright restrictions applying to the use or reproduction of this image.
- Chicago citation style
- Huntley Train Depot. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/huntleypl/id/141. (Accessed November 30, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Huntley Train Depot. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/huntleypl/id/141
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/huntleypl/id/141>.