Henrici's, 67 W. Randolph St.
- View Full Item
Caption on back of card: Henrici's 67 W. Randolph St., Chicago's most famous restaurant. Where elegance in dining is a tradition since 1868. Superior food, pastries and cocktails. Private dining room facilities. Visit our 1868 cocktail lounge.
Front of card oriented vertically; lists a 'low calorie diet' menu consisting of humorous dishes such as belly button of a naval orange.
- Contributing Institution
- Eastern Illinois University
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Henrici's, 67 W. Randolph St.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/eiu_postc/id/12927. (Accessed October 23, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Henrici's, 67 W. Randolph St.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/eiu_postc/id/12927
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/eiu_postc/id/12927>.