Judson Court, University of Chicago
- View Full Item
Caption on back of card: Judson Court along with Burton Court are the residences of male students at the University. These buildings completed in 1931 were named after the second and third presidents of the university.
Color postcard. Street corner view of building exterior.
Tichnor quality views
- Contributing Institution
- Eastern Illinois University
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Judson Court, University of Chicago. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/eiu_postc/id/18221. (Accessed July 9, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Judson Court, University of Chicago. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/eiu_postc/id/18221
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/eiu_postc/id/18221>.