1970.27.1 Judy Helle 1970
- View Full Item
- Created Date
This 3-part interview includes the introduction, transcript, and audio file of Judy Helle, a 1970 graduate of Graham Hospital School of Nursing, who was interviewed for the School’s oral history project on June 6, 2006. Biographical Summary: In her determination to earn her RN, Ms. Helle began her course work at Graham three times before graduating with the Class of 1970. She began her nursing career in extended care and moved on to the med/sur...
- Contributing Institution
- Graham Hospital School of Nursing
History of Nursing
Graham Hospital School of Nursing
- GHSON; This material may be protected by U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17 U.S. Code). This resource is provided for educational purposes only. Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for permission to use this resource
This project has been funded in whole or in part with federal funds from the National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health, under Contract No. NO1-LM-1-3513 and NO1-LM-6-3503. Also, funding for this grant was awarded by the Illinois State Library (ISL), a Department of the Office of Secretary of State, using funds provided by the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS), under the federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA
- Chicago citation style
- 1970.27.1 Judy Helle 1970. 2006-06-06. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/grahamnu002/id/4748. (Accessed October 21, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (2006-06-06) 1970.27.1 Judy Helle 1970. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/grahamnu002/id/4748
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/grahamnu002/id/4748>.