Detroit Public Library
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Upper right- Veterans Memorial Building
Hello from Detroit, Michigan On Back: Detroit Michigan. Upper left- The Detroit Historical Museum
Lower right- The Detroit Institute of Arts. The Historical Museum, the Public Library, and the Institute of Arts Buildings are located in Detroit's Cultural Center at Woodward and Kirby. The Veterans Memorial Building is the first unit in Detroit's New Civic Center being built along the Detroit River in the downtown area.
Lower left- Detroit Public Library
- Hiawatha Card Co, Colorpicture Publishers, Inc
- Contributing Institution
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Library
- Detroit, Michigan
- Color photography
- Standardized Rights Statement
- Copyright Not Evaluated:The copyright and related rights status of this Item has not been evaluated. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Chicago citation style
- Hiawatha Card Co, Colorpicture Publishers, Inc. Detroit Public Library. 2008-04-17. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.library.illinois.edu/items/8187b4b0-9975-0134-2096-0050569601ca-3. (Accessed November 24, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Hiawatha Card Co, Colorpicture Publishers, Inc, (2008-04-17) Detroit Public Library. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.library.illinois.edu/items/8187b4b0-9975-0134-2096-0050569601ca-3
- MLA citation style
- Hiawatha Card Co, Colorpicture Publishers, Inc. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://digital.library.illinois.edu/items/8187b4b0-9975-0134-2096-0050569601ca-3>.