Naperville in World War II
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Once isolationist, Naperville became increasingly involved in the war with the draft, manufacturing for the war effort, Red Cross volunteer work, and women entering the work force. Interviews with Naperville citizens give examples of this participation.
- Christopher P. Kaesberg
- Contributing Institution
- Naperville Public Library
- Naperville (Ill.) -- History -- 1933-1945
World War, 1939-1945 -- Illinois -- Naperville
World War, 1939-1945 -- Social aspects -- Illinois -- Naperville
- Copyright held by Christopher P. Kaesberg, permission to display granted to the Naperville Public Library
Materials in this collection are made available by the Illinois State Library. Copyrights for materials in this collection remain with their respective owners. Permission to display these materials on the Illinois Digital Archive was granted by the copyright holders to the Naperville Public Library. To request reproductions or inquire about permissions, contact: email@example.com. Please cite the item title and collection name.
- Chicago citation style
- Christopher P. Kaesberg. Naperville in World War II. 1981. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/npl/id/15386. (Accessed October 25, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Christopher P. Kaesberg, (1981) Naperville in World War II. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/npl/id/15386
- MLA citation style
- Christopher P. Kaesberg. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/npl/id/15386>.