Walnut Room, Bismarck Hotel, Chicago, Ill.
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Advertising postcards ; Picture postcards
Caption on back of card: The famous Walnut Room of the Bismarck Hotel, frequently called the most beautiful hotel dining room in America. Its intriguing imported chandeliers and bleached light walnut paneling provide an atmosphere of restful charm rarely encountered in hotel dining rooms. Randolph at LaSalle, Chicago 1, Ill.
Color postcard. A natural color reproduction from Kodachrome.
- Contributing Institution
- Eastern Illinois University
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Walnut Room, Bismarck Hotel, Chicago, Ill.. 1954. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/eiu_postc/id/13461. (Accessed August 13, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (1954) Walnut Room, Bismarck Hotel, Chicago, Ill.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/eiu_postc/id/13461
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/eiu_postc/id/13461>.