Reading room of Henry M. Hooker Hall
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Caption on back of card: Hammond Library at the Chicago Theological Seminary, 5757 University Avenue, is rapidly becoming the leading depository in the middle west for documents and other records of Congregational Church history. Henry M. Hooker Hall, completed in 1928, is built to house the library, with a capacity of 100,000 books. The beauty and equipment of this building are attracting visitors from near and far.
- Contributing Institution
- Eastern Illinois University
- Reading rooms
Chicago Theological Seminary
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Reading room of Henry M. Hooker Hall. 1928. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/eiu_postc/id/6558. (Accessed October 23, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (1928) Reading room of Henry M. Hooker Hall. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/eiu_postc/id/6558
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/eiu_postc/id/6558>.