Chicago Public Library
- View Full Item
Color postcard. Made in Germany. Undivided back. Produced circa 1900-1907. Central library buiding located at Michigan Avenue between Washington and Randolph Streets, designed by A.H. Coolidge and opened in 1897; added to National Register of Historic Places and designated a Chicago Landmark; later home to Chicago Cultural Center.
- Contributing Institution
- Eastern Illinois University
- Standardized Rights Statement
- Copyright Not Evaluated:The copyright and related rights status of this Item has not been evaluated. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
- Chicago citation style
- Chicago Public Library. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/eiu_postc/id/13239. (Accessed April 11, 2021.)
- APA citation style
- Chicago Public Library. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/eiu_postc/id/13239
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/eiu_postc/id/13239>.