Camp Library at Camp Jackson, South Carolina
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- c. 1918
Exterior of camp library. Caption reads: Camp Library of the American Library Association at Camp Jackson, S.C. The A.L.A. gives service to 860 Army, Navy and Marine Corps camps and stations, and 208 hospitals. Libraries have been placed on 911 vessels and more than two million books have been sent overseas. The men in hospitals and camps here and overseas need your magazines. As soon as you have read them, place a stamp on the notice on the cove...
War Service Photographs and Slides, 1917-20
- Contributing Institution
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Library
- Efforts by the University of Illinois to locate an heir of the creator or a holder of the copyright to the materials were unsuccessful. If you know of a verifiable copyright holder for this item or if you have any question regarding the publication rights, please contact the American Library Association Archives (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Chicago citation style
- Camp Library at Camp Jackson, South Carolina. c. 1918. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.library.illinois.edu/items/787f46e0-2b7c-0134-1d8b-0050569601ca-5. (Accessed July 9, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (c. 1918) Camp Library at Camp Jackson, South Carolina. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.library.illinois.edu/items/787f46e0-2b7c-0134-1d8b-0050569601ca-5
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://digital.library.illinois.edu/items/787f46e0-2b7c-0134-1d8b-0050569601ca-5>.