Portrait of George John Bennett
- View Full Item
Three-quarter-length. Long curls covering ears. Facsimilie signature.
- Contributing Institution
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Library
- Bennett, G. J. (George John), 1800-1879
Theater--History--19th century--Pictorial works
- Etched daguerreotype process
- These images are made available for educational use only and may not be used for any non-educational or commercial purpose. Approved educational uses include faculty research, teaching, and student projects. If interested in obtaining higher resolution images for your research or a publication, please contact email@example.com. Fees may apply.
- Chicago citation style
- Paine. Portrait of George John Bennett. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.library.illinois.edu/items/b0858930-4e7d-0134-1db1-0050569601ca-e. (Accessed July 9, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Paine, Portrait of George John Bennett. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.library.illinois.edu/items/b0858930-4e7d-0134-1db1-0050569601ca-e
- MLA citation style
- Paine. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://digital.library.illinois.edu/items/b0858930-4e7d-0134-1db1-0050569601ca-e>.