Native American Axe Head, undated
- View Full Item
Photograph of a Native American axe head of unknown date and origin found near the corner of Golf Road and Knox Avenue in Skokie, Illinois. This photograph appears on page 12 of Skokie, 1888-1988: A Centennial History, which is available online http://skokiecentennialbook.com .
- Contributing Institution
- Skokie Public Library
- Joint Photographic Experts Group (JPEG), 300 DPI, 24-bit color (16.7 million colors), Agfa Duoscan T1200, Adobe Photoshop v.6.0Paper
- If you would like a reproduction or a high resolution image of this item, submit a Skokie Historical Archive Image Usage Request https://www.skokieparks.org/imagerequest.html to the Skokie Heritage Museum https://www.skokieparks.org/skokie-heritage-museum .
No known U.S. Copyright restrictions; other rights restrictions may apply. Please credit the Skokie Historical Society when citing or reproducing this item.
- Chicago citation style
- Native American Axe Head, undated. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/skokiepo02/id/1776. (Accessed July 9, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Native American Axe Head, undated. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/skokiepo02/id/1776
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/skokiepo02/id/1776>.