1954.5.9 Graham Hospital School of Nursing capping ceremony
- View Full Item
Graham Hospital School of Nursing instructors are shown in this picture capping a freshman student during her class capping ceremony.
- Contributing Institution
- Graham Hospital School of Nursing
History of Nursing
Rose, Rosemary Block
Graham Hospital School of Nursing
- GHSON; This material may be protected by U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17 U.S. Code). This resource is provided for educational purposes only. Please contact: email@example.com for permission to use this resource.
Rosemary Block Rose; This project has been funded in whole or in part with federal funds from the National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health, under Contract No. NO1-LM-1-3513 and NO1-LM-6-3503. Also, funding for this grant was awarded by the Illinois State Library (ISL), a Department of the Office of Secretary of State, using funds provided by the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS), under the federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA).
- Chicago citation style
- 1954.5.9 Graham Hospital School of Nursing capping ceremony. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/grahamnu002/id/9511. (Accessed October 24, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- 1954.5.9 Graham Hospital School of Nursing capping ceremony. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/grahamnu002/id/9511
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/grahamnu002/id/9511>.