Parade at the Foreign Villages exhibit
- View Full Item
- Created Date
The ethnological exhibit included replicas of model villages from Spain, Germany, Ireland, Switzerland, Italy, the Netherlands, Mexico, Tunisia, and Morocco, among others. Each village was staffed by employees in costumes native to the country being represented. The model villages also featured entertainment, an arts and crafts demonstration, and indoor and outdoor dining.
- Kaufmann & Fabry Co
- Contributing Institution
- University of Illinois at Chicago
- Near South Side (Chicago, Ill.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. In addition, no permission is required from the rights-holder(s) for educational uses. For other uses, you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).
- Chicago citation style
- Kaufmann & Fabry Co. Parade at the Foreign Villages exhibit. 1933-1934. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/uic_cop/id/454. (Accessed October 22, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Kaufmann & Fabry Co, (1933-1934) Parade at the Foreign Villages exhibit. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/uic_cop/id/454
- MLA citation style
- Kaufmann & Fabry Co. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/uic_cop/id/454>.