1960-11-22 Evangelical Beacon vol.34, no.8
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- November 1960
The Evangelical Beacon was the official printed magazine and newsletter of the Evangelical Free Church of America. Its roots lie in the Norwegian-Danish Free Church Association newspaper The Evangelist, started in 1930, and the Swedish Evangelical Free Church paper, The Evangelical Beacon, started in 1931. It was conceived as a way of strengthening the faithful of the Free Church, and offering news and perspective from a distinctly evangelical fr...
- Mel Larson
- Contributing Institution
- Trinity International University
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. In addition, no permission is required from the rights-holder(s) for educational uses. For other uses, you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).
- Chicago citation style
- Mel Larson. 1960-11-22 Evangelical Beacon vol.34, no.8. November 1960. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/tiu_beacon/id/810. (Accessed October 24, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Mel Larson, (November 1960) 1960-11-22 Evangelical Beacon vol.34, no.8. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/tiu_beacon/id/810
- MLA citation style
- Mel Larson. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/tiu_beacon/id/810>.