- View Full Item
- Created Date
- circa 1917
Two-piece military uniform of dark blue wool broadcloth. Jacket (a) has high collar with anchors on both sides of neck band. Long sleeves with star patch; silk and gold-colored braid trim around wrist cuffs. Jacket hits at hip. Full-length trousers (b) with no decorations.
- Hall and Kramer (manufacturer)
- Contributing Institution
- Chicago History Museum
- Costume (mode of fashion)
Suits (main garments)
Wrigley, Philip K. (Philip Knight), 1894-1977
United States. Navy
- Chicago (Ill.)
- physical object
- Wool (hair material)Silk (fiber)Gold braid
- © Chicago Historical Society, published on or before 2017, all rights reserved.
- Chicago citation style
- Hall and Kramer (manufacturer). Military uniform. circa 1917. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalcollection.chicagohistory.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16029coll3/id/478. (Accessed May 28, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Hall and Kramer (manufacturer), (circa 1917) Military uniform. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalcollection.chicagohistory.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16029coll3/id/478
- MLA citation style
- Hall and Kramer (manufacturer). Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digitalcollection.chicagohistory.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16029coll3/id/478>.