Ironworker torch cutting
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Ironworker torch cutting a piece of angle iron. Working on mine building or tipple construction. "U-13" written on verso.
Donated by the Horrell family to SCRC after the photographer's death, 1989.
- Horrell, C. William
- Contributing Institution
- Southern Illinois University Carbondale
- Coal mines and mining -- Illinois -- Photographs
Iron & steel workers
- Gelatin silver printPhotograph: Black and white
- Copyright holder is unknown. For permission to reproduce, distribute, or otherwise use this image, please contact the Special Collections Research Center, Morris Library, Southern Illinois University Carbondale. Phone: + 1 (618) 453-2516. Email: http://reftrack.lib.siu.edu/reft100.aspx?key=SCRCEmail&cllcid=SCRR
- Chicago citation style
- Horrell, C. William. Ironworker torch cutting. 1966-1976. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p17coll3/id/82. (Accessed May 28, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Horrell, C. William, (1966-1976) Ironworker torch cutting. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p17coll3/id/82
- MLA citation style
- Horrell, C. William. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p17coll3/id/82>.